Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Do What You Love For Life

Today I finally got a moment to order a copy of Freedom Seeker: Live More. Worry Less. Do What You Love by Beth Kempton. The book isn't released until the beginning of April but I am very much looking forward to reading it.


Beth Kempton is the founder of popular E-course - Do What You Love For Life along side her partner, Paul.
Late last year I decided to sign up for this course. I follow Make Art That Sells and Make it in Design and as they are all linked to one another, information about this course kept filtering through. I read some of the testimonials from previous class members and was intrigued to what it was all about.
I was at a point in time where I was getting stuck in a rut, I am a creative person but I was getting trapped by my anxiety to show my work to the public and put myself out there. Then one day I had an email that presented me with an opportunity to take this course, so I signed up. It was a little sign that I needed to listen to and take action.
The course to me was like a little bit of therapy. What Beth was talking about made sense to me. I needed to push myself forward and find a way to fulfil my creative passion.
I really like that when you hear Beth talk about her experiences or her suggestions for starting these freedom adventures, it is very easy listening and interesting all at the same time. From this I am on a journey to put my new portfolio website out in the open for the first time in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment