Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Yay, top 50 shortlisted. Making it in Design

Some exciting news today comes from the Make it in Design blog.
   Back in January I came across an announcement that Make it in Design were teaming up with Print and Pattern to provide a scholarship for emerging designers to win a place on all four modules of The Art and Business of Surface Design with Rachael Taylor and Beth Kempton.
   The judges were looking for originality, sense of colour, awareness of trend and overall quality of design.
   To enter I had to explain why I was interested in surface pattern design as a career path, why the course would be valuable to me and include two images of patterns I had designed.

 
   This is one of my designs and this is the one that has helped me reach THE TOP 50! in part 2
How exciting to be seen as having potential to further my designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment