I came across a great idea today that I would like to share. I love looking at other designers work, the creativeness and individuality, the way the world is perceived in many different ways.
The whole idea of a blog hop is new to me so when I saw the 'Let's Fly!' Blog hop advertisement on Facebook I couldn't resist a peak. The whole thing is curated by; Believe creative studio www.believe-cs.com and starts at www.patternaddict.blogspot.fr
The idea is that a large group of designers/ bloggers showcase their surface pattern designs, (based on one shared brief - Let's Fly!) on their own blogs with a link to another designers blog and work after, and so on. You continue to follow each link until you reach the end.
The theme is about their first journey/flight into new careers as surface pattern designers. Each individual design collection incorporates the Pantone colour of the year 2013- Emerald 17-5641 TCX.
It really is a visionary delight and a must to try!
Be quick it runs from 10-13 January 2013
Thanks for the mention! I have been part of a number of bloghops now and they are a great means to get your work out there, meet other like minded individuals in your community and get inspired! I was amazed during this blog hop at all the different interpretations of one theme and one color. Thanks! julie
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! Thank you for posting about our bloghop. It was a great deal of fun. Hope your followers take a stroll through the hop and enjoy what they find!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for this post. I am one of the designers taking part on the flight and I am grateful you're spread the word.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed the hop. Lovely post about it as well. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah, thanks a lot of sharing the info about the Let's Fly Bloghop is really kind of you! Thanks a lot each of us appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2013, wish you lots of success!!
Thanks as well for visitng the blogs in the Hop and for the credit
Rosie Martinez-Dekker
Co-founder
Believe creative studio
Thanks for posting about this; it is really exciting for us all and any exposure we get is much appreciated. Perhaps next time you will join in the bloghop too!? Best regards. Gill
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing our blog hop Sarah!
ReplyDeleteRosie
http://rosiesimons.blogspot.co.uk
My pleasure, lovely to see such diverse, hard work.
ReplyDelete