Sunday, 24 June 2012
The end of an era
I have spent a good few years working on getting a degree, BA Hons Graphic Design & Illustration at DMU Leicester, as a part time student and after finishing my degree show last Thursday/Friday I can't help but feel a little sad. I have met a lot of people along the way and some super talented ones at that! My tutors have been both supportive and encouraging and I would like to say a massive thank you to them all. There have been times when I thought I wouldn't make it but I soldiered on and hopefully in two weeks time my hard work will pay off.
Now I am looking to the future, can I make it as a freelance illustrator? Well if I can do a part-time degree and be a full-time mum of two under 4 at the same time, then you have to believe anything is achievable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment